we just dropped kaleb off at preschool and now here i sit...with nothing to do but watch the clock. lyla and i are bored.
who's excited for school? kaleb has been waiting for this for months.
i am so proud of how big and brave he is getting. good luck at school k.bug!


3 comments:
I can't believe he is in pre-school. Crazy we're getting old! I love his hair, don't cut it!
My my he is getting so big and so dang cute!! Just love him. As for the what to do, I dont know still want to know.
He's getting so big! I had no idea he was in preschool already! I know how you feel about being bored and just watching the clock. I've done the same thing for 3 years now. Then you get used to it and find things to do. Pretty soon you won't have enough time to do the things you want :) Enjoy the free time!!
Post a Comment