we cut kaleb's hair yesterday. he looks cute...i am still a little bit sad about it though. his hair was so perfect. it needed to be cut bad though. BAD! i think it makes him look a little bit younger. what do you think?
before. (love the smile; this is his camera smile)
(if you pulled this hair straight it went past his nose!)
i can't decide whether i am going to love it or whether i am going to regret cutting it. good thing it is just hair. it will be back in 6 months. but for now...
goodbye snarls.
goodbye morning rats nest.
goodbye leave-in conditioner.
goodbye long curly locks.
**tear**
goodbye cutest hair ever.
til we meet again.


3 comments:
I think he looks so handsome!!! That's how I feel about Riley's hair though, some days he talks about cutting it, and it makes me sad!
I think it makes him look a little older actually. More mature. He sure is cute either way though!
I think you can see that cute face even more!
Post a Comment