hoi pol·loi (hoi' pÉ™-loi') noun def. The common people
That's so funny! What is it that kids love so much about the snow?? I always loved it too, but I can't seem to remember the appeal of it...hmmmmmmmm
I love catching kids do things that are so cute and they don't even notice me because they are so into what they are doing.I love the picture!! And by the way, your hair is fabulous. I love the color on you!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's so funny! What is it that kids love so much about the snow?? I always loved it too, but I can't seem to remember the appeal of it...hmmmmmmmm
I love catching kids do things that are so cute and they don't even notice me because they are so into what they are doing.
I love the picture!!
And by the way, your hair is fabulous. I love the color on you!!
Post a Comment