1. My little family is good! Corey is so supportive of all the crazy things I get myself involved in (even though sometimes he hates it all!). Kaleb makes me laugh more than once a day and that is worth all the diaper changing and screaming that I have to put up with.
2. Grey's Anatomy was soooooosoooooo good this week...I even cried a little. I love this TV show too much obviously and I feel like just knowing that I get to watch Grey's on Thursday nights makes the week go by faster! If you missed the episode, watch it online! It was a goodie.
3. Peach Coobler was good this week! Monday being a holiday and all was a fun day with Corey. But come nighttime we were bored...so I called up Scottimus (the father-in-law) and told him to get out his yummy peach cobbler recipe cause I was coming over and I was bringing the peaches with me!!! It is my favorite treat and I had THREE helpings! Needless to say I had a slight stomach ache afterward, but it was so worth!
4. Naps have been REALLY good this week! I am not talking about me taking naps...I am saying that Kaleb (bless his heart!! hehe) has been napping like a champ! He must know that mommy has been on the verge of insanity this week and that I needed to get stuff done during nap time! Thank you, oh wise inventor of naps, whoever you are!
Next week will be better. I know this because it can't possible be worse than the week I have been having.
p.s. NOTE to Greg the decorations guy...if you make an appointment with someone and expect them to drive 40 miles in blizzard-like conditions to be there, you may want to show up yourself...jerk!


No comments:
Post a Comment