So this last weekend I had to do a little dancey thing with my little sister at BYU. She and I choreographed a dance together and they asked us to come and perform and we said yes. It turned out to be quite an entertaining night. Aleksa and I had to show up 45 minutes early to "warm up" and I knew that I would be probably older than the others that were dancing since it was a children's danceworks concert...but I figured that maybe there would be some older girls. I was wrong! I was the oldest person in the room. Even there dance teacher doing the warm up was younger that me! It was great. Corey was coming to the performance late just to see us dance so that he could bring Kaleb and just slip out after we were done. What a relief when my phone rang and Corey said he was there. He and Kaleb came to say hello (getting me out of making funny shapes with the young uns in the waiting-to-perform area)...so this is Kaleb and I right before the dancey thing. (Yes I am wearing a leotard for about the first time in five years, and no I don't recommend it!) Kaleb was looking super stylish in his hat that he will never keep on for longer that 10 seconds...so that means that this picture is priceless. You can't really tell by the picture but apparently Kaleb had his first bloody nose right before they came. He pulled his basketball hoop down on top of himself and it konked his nose. Corey said that Kaleb was pretty fascinated by the red stuff coming out of his nose. Glad I wasn't there to have to clean it up.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Blood AND the Dance Floor
So this last weekend I had to do a little dancey thing with my little sister at BYU. She and I choreographed a dance together and they asked us to come and perform and we said yes. It turned out to be quite an entertaining night. Aleksa and I had to show up 45 minutes early to "warm up" and I knew that I would be probably older than the others that were dancing since it was a children's danceworks concert...but I figured that maybe there would be some older girls. I was wrong! I was the oldest person in the room. Even there dance teacher doing the warm up was younger that me! It was great. Corey was coming to the performance late just to see us dance so that he could bring Kaleb and just slip out after we were done. What a relief when my phone rang and Corey said he was there. He and Kaleb came to say hello (getting me out of making funny shapes with the young uns in the waiting-to-perform area)...so this is Kaleb and I right before the dancey thing. (Yes I am wearing a leotard for about the first time in five years, and no I don't recommend it!) Kaleb was looking super stylish in his hat that he will never keep on for longer that 10 seconds...so that means that this picture is priceless. You can't really tell by the picture but apparently Kaleb had his first bloody nose right before they came. He pulled his basketball hoop down on top of himself and it konked his nose. Corey said that Kaleb was pretty fascinated by the red stuff coming out of his nose. Glad I wasn't there to have to clean it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so funny ... so glad i haven put on a leotard and so dont plan on putting one on anytime soon!
Post a Comment