Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hives

So, I am getting Kaleb ready for his bath this morning and when I take off his shirt I notice that his torso is covered in HIVES! I have no idea how he got them...could be from the dirt he was tossing down his shirt last night, or the towel at grandma Shelley's house that we used after we bathed him there, or even the soap in the bath.

Hopefully you can see all the little red dots in this picture:

The lucky part is that it doesn't seem to be itching him at all. He hasn't even noticed the red dots that are covering his body.

After I took his clothes off and noticed the hives, my coversation with Kaleb went like this:

Mommy: Oh goodness what is this stuff on you?
Kaleb: it's a penis and a button mom.

He said it like, duh mom, can't you see what that stuff is.

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

thanks again so much for the fabulous lunch with my chicas - wow i cannot even tell you how much i miss everyone ... and you are a WONDERFUL MOTHER - just look at that boy ... could he be any cuter and smarter? doubt it!