Kaleb's "hives", which I think I decided that it was an allergic reaction to amoxicillin, are finally gone. Now his skin is just peeling. I have never seen a rash like that...I really looked like a sunburn, he had little blisters on it and everything. When I took him to the doctor no one wanted to ride on the elevator with us cause Kaleb looked like a leper.

Glad that he is getting back to normal!

My little sister also stayed at our house this last weekend as my parents are off galavanting in Spain for a couple weeks. Corey bought Dance, Dance Revolution for us to play...if you have never played this game it is awesome (although you do look pretty ridiculous doing the dance steps). We stayed up until 1 am playing this game last friday...I was sore on Saturday! You should see my hubby's dance groove, it's pretty great!

On Saturday Corey came home with a new toy for us. Now there is mommy's car, daddy's car and Kaleb's car.

Of course we had to go and get Haley and take her for a ride!

It was a good week! Now I can get back to normal life and start posting as usual again!! Happy April


3 comments:
what? tell 'daddy' i want an alyssa car as well please - and i will take mine in red ... do you guys ship?
i dont look that stupid! (i think)
jk
from aleksa
A golf cart? All the cool kids are getting the new golf Segway. It's awesome. http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Golf.html
Chris
Post a Comment