Monday, June 18, 2007

Diapers

So yesterday morning, after breakfast, Kaleb tells me he needs to poop. So I rush him to the potty, strip him down and stick him on the toilet. He then tells me to, "Goway ma!" (He calls me ma sometimes, I like it!) So I go to my bedroom and lay down on the floor with Corey...we wait. About five minutes go by and a bare-bummed Kaleb comes running out of the bathroom so I ask him if he pooped in the potty? "Nope" he tells me, then he runs into his play room to jump on the trampoline, naked I might add. Corey and I believe in a little freedom so we let him play in the buff for about ten minutes and then Corey says, "Kaleb, go get me a diaper." Kaleb comes into our bedroom and says, "you needy a diaper, dad?" Corey tells him yes and to go get one. Kaleb then runs into OUR bathroom (meaning Corey's and mine) and opens the cupboards. He looks around for a minute while we wonder what he is doing. Finally he comes out with a maxi pad in hand and says, "hereyago dad. here's a diaper." hands the maxi pad to Corey and then runs back to his playroom and starts jumping again.

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

okay seriously that is the funniest thing i have ever heard...see this is why i need children - purely for entertainment value.