It turned out way cuter than I thought it would so I was happy about it. It was also much cheaper than the yuck ones you can buy at the stores (and they weren't very cute).
Here is my sister opening some presents (if you look closely at the background you can see me in all my chubby glory...i was trying to hide my tummy with that notepad)

It was such a fun shower and I am so excited for her and her hubby to have a little screaming baby soon!
ON A SIDE NOTE: my child became a man this week...he officially likes to read while sitting on the pot


2 comments:
I am loving your haircut right now! and the color ... so cute
Ok I love the diaper cake! Mrs Creative just got a little bit more creative!! I'll give you the instructions at our club night at Nancy's
Post a Comment