Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fall Leaves

The weather has been so nice lately. I am both sad and happy that it is finally starting to turn colder. We've had to rake up leaves the past two weekends...i hate raking leaves...but Kaleb makes it interesting. He messes up all the piles before we can pick them up. It doubles the work but he has fun.

He would just tromp through the piles until they weren't so high...then he'd move to another pile.

He told me, "i needa bing da wagon in da leaves".

He was good help though. He did stomp the leaves down so more would fit in the garbage (and yes, he is inside the garbage can)

He loves to pick these and try to blow the little floaties off. He's not very good at it though, since when he tries to blow he usually just goes "ffffffff". I am trying to teach him not to blow through his teeth, without any luck though.

Another stomping-the-leaves-photo...does the fact that the garbage can is "green" make it any less gross that he is in there??

5 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

did you take those pics with your new camera that you were telling me about? they look way good. I love the garbage can pics:) yummy!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

ok those pics were so cute I wanted to come and play in the leaves.

Suz said...

Erin! How are you? It's the "Aaron Shaw's" wife...we saw Corey today and he told me about your blog,and since I'm addicted to blogging, I had to come look. SO CUTE! Kaleb is such a little stud, and congrats on the baby girl coming! Sorry we didn't get to see you and your cute belly today, but it was good to see Corey, and we're SOOOO glad the Cougs won. Hope all is well and I'm excited to keep up with the Shelly's since we never get to see you guys anymore! Good luck this next little while! I know how fun that last couple months of pregnancy can be

Summer said...

Too cute. And I must say you are quite the talented photographer! A couple of those pics look professional!

Vanessa Jane said...

ok erin I was checking your blog and I cannot believe you are almost 31 wks. time flies. hope the next 9 wks. treat you well.