well, i have found a website that i want her to look at...not because it is anything special, but just cause when i saw it i thought to myself, "ooooooooohhhh, alyssa should do this!"
so. go HERE alyssa and you can make your handwriting into a way cool type font that you can use on the computer (for a small fee of course). i would do it myself but my handwriting is nothing special....but yours is totally fabulous.
i am definitely doing this when kaleb learns his letters so that in twenty years i can say to him, "look how cute and sloppy your handwriting used to be"


2 comments:
doing it RIGHT NOW! you are so great ... this is the most fun I think I will ever have in my life
thanks again for the gift! we fully used it last night - and we love the framed artwork ... i have been wanting some artwork for our dining room and this is perfect!
My personal favorite website is www.30kps.com. Epileptics beware. I have heard that www.30pps is in the works.
Post a Comment