when kaleb was little he totally preferred corey over me (i guess it would be accurate to say that he still prefers corey over me.)...well, revenge is sweet, cuz me and lyla...we're buds! i like it that she loves me. it does get a little hard though when i need to leave and she gets sad. but she is getting better at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lyla is darling! I love that little outfit. You two are so cute. Thanks for the advice about the binky. It really did help. She is still using it for now and we are all a lot happier:)
oh my goodness! she keeps on getting cuter and cuter. how is that possible? p.s. erin thanks for all the advice! luv you.
She is so stinkin cute and getiing so big!!! I hope all is well for you!
It's good to have a Momma's girl! I kind of have one too! I feel we have a leg up on the competition with the goods! Mia is always a sucker for those!
Post a Comment