Monday, December 08, 2008

just a little preview...

thanks to the photo effects in oh so entertaining photo booth, i am able to give you all a little preview of what i will look like here soon...

yes.  that is me with a fake photo booth belly.  but it will soon be a reality as baby#3 will be here before i have even had a chance to adjust to baby#2.

here is my pretty much non-existent teeny baby bump.  it is small because it is  morning...and because any weight i had gained was lost last week due to that dang flu bug!

and this.  this is the face of a soon to be crazy person/mother of 3 kids/crazy person.

9 comments:

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Congrats! Baby #3 already? Was this a suprise?

Suz said...

Oh my gosh, I thought you were joking and then I realized you were totally serious, congratulations! Yay for another little Shelley! How are you feeling?

kouklaville said...

congrats sister...thanks for joining the rest of us in insanity/reality land:)

Stephanie Salmon said...

#1: Congratulations!!! #2: I LOVE the fake baby bump picture. Totally made me laugh. #3. I love your new haircut and I totally forgot to tell you when I saw you on Saturday!

jenni kaufusi said...

Thats so exciting baby number 3. I'm still working on not being crazy with one.

Summer said...

Wow you look gorgeous Erin. Congratulations!

Vanessa Jane said...

i am so glad that you finally told the world, so that i don't have to keep a secret anymore:0) happy #3! i think it's another girl?!? when do you find out? we gotta talk!

nancy said...

So you look amazing and will be such a great crazy mom!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

What were we thinking??? HA Oh that's right I am the one that was nuts enough to do it on purpose. Well you do look darling, when are you due? I bet we are way close! LoR