Friday, December 26, 2008

attitude at {11 months}

yep.  my baby is getting old.  11 months old today with a totally fun/funny attitude.  this is her give-me-that-cookie-or-i-will-scream-at-you-like-this-all-day face.  no really.  she really does this funny scream/growl to get what she is after.  works too.  
happy 11 months!  crazy that you have been here almost a whole year!

p.s. check out that giant molar in her mouth. this pic is a couple weeks old and she now has all four molars for a total of 12 teeth in her little mouth...and one of her pointers is cutting through too.  maybe i don't remember correctly but i swear she isn't old enough to have all those teeth already.

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

That is hilarious! She is so cute.

Summer said...

She is so cute Erin. My daughter has equal attitude....I keep telling myself it's a toddler thing, hoping she'll get over it. :) I can't believe how many teeth she has already! Kennedy was barely getting her first tooth at 11 months -- a little unusual too. Can you tell me again who does your hair? I remember it was a gal at Suggestions, right? And I can't remember if I already wished you congrats on number 3......you make such adorable kids - it would be a shame if you didn't have more. :)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Okay, so I think that your daughter and my daughter get together and talk about ways to get their way!!! Maddie is very efficient at getting what she wants, it's either a second child thing or a girl thing. And just so you know my daughter is 13 months and has 2 teeth!!! We have 2 extremes here! Hope you had a nice Christmas! LoR

Em and Jer said...

I love the expressions she makes... I can't always tell whether she is growling or smiling in her pics. She is adorable and I love her mouth full of teeth!!