Friday, February 13, 2009

project

what do you do on a lonely valentine's day weekend?  this is the question i have been asking myself all week since the weekend will be just that:  lonely.

husband is off working in some far off land called st. george and i am here.  with the kiddos. on valentine's day. 

well i say boo to that and to make up for all the sadness, i have started a little project that i hope will be quick and easy enough to finish this weekend.  here is a little preview:

let's just hope it all turns out as good as it looks in my mind...  

here's wishing love to you all this weekend.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

What's up with that? Ben is working today too, that's why I'm blogging! Cory better make it up to you :)

Jena said...

I'm having a lonely v day too, so I decided to blog hop and found your blog! Too cute. It is fun to see what you are up to. Congrats on the baby boy! You are going to love it!

kouklaville said...

What are you making?? I am dieing of curiousity!!! Some of that fabric looks like lylas material!!