
Kaleb is talking so well now! He is almost 22 months and he says some of the funniest things! Most of what he says doesn't come out exactly right and I am the only one who can understand him 100% of the time. Even Corey has to ask me what he is saying sometimes. Here are a few of the words he can say:
Sambeesh (sandwich)
saint dew (Thank you)
Mo pees (more please)
tit nat (quick nap)
ew yutty booda (ew yucky booger)
bendin (blanket)
da fy (butterfly)
tat (cat)
hawsie (horsie)
dapa and dama (grandpa and grandma)
This is just a few of the words he says. The funniest thing he says is my name. He has been calling me Erin half the time for about 3 months now! He picked it up from my niece Avery and she pronouces it "Earin" and so he says it like that too. He is a funny kid and he says "funny mommy" to me when I make him laugh! I love that!


1 comment:
plus one of his favorite words and favorite foods shitles aka skittles
he is the cutest!!
leksa
Post a Comment