Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BYU Football


Corey is an over-the-top BYU Football fan! He has actually gone so far as to let me know that when football season starts, going to the games is more important that anything else in his life...even me! (Remind me to plan any future pregnancies around so that I won't be due during football season!) This year he went to all of the home games and 3 of the 6 away games. When we were first married, this was a huge problem for me. Over time I have softened and have decided "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" This picture was taken by me at the Boston College/BYU game in September. I sort of liked football before but now...let's just say that when BYU beat Utah last weekend, I was jumping and screaming with all the guys when that last play happened! If you didn't get to see the game, you should definately google that last play and see just how amazing it was. Go Cougars!!

1 comment:

Vanessa Jane said...

ern-so I found your site because I invited you as a reader and saw that you had your name on it so I clicked on it and I saw your cute site. I love reading your stuff! love vanessa hope you had a happy holiday