I was awoken in the middle of the night last night to something unusual. I would not have thought anything was wrong if it had been my 21 month old son making the noise, because he thinks night time is a good time to play. But what I heard was coming from my husband! He was giggling histerically at 3:30 am! I sat up to look at him and he was still dead asleep, but he was laughing with his cute, high-pitched little kid laugh. I finally tapped him, woke him up and asked him why he was laughing. He just told me he was having a funny dream and that he would tell me about it in the morning. He continued to laugh for about another 30 seconds after that and then we both drifted back off to sleep. It turns out that the dream wasn't quite as funny to him in the morning...
Who does that? All in all the whole thing was pretty humerous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment