

When that big storm hit mid-December, Corey had to go out and shovel our driveway. Since Kaleb was too little to really get to play in the snow last year, this was his first real snow experience. He loved it!! I didn't have any good snow clothes for him so I just grabbed some track pants and threw them on over his jeans and shoes, then luckily, his coat from last year fit him well enough that he could stay warm. I had to run to my in-laws house to find some gloves that would fit him. When Corey was done shoveling the walk and it was time to come in he cried and cried. His cheeks were all red and his hands were freezing but I swear that kids don't realize how cold they are...all they can focus on is having fun in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment