Friday, January 05, 2007

Super Kaleb's Super Christmas




Christmas was a lot of fun this year. I have got to give my husband all the credit for having the Christmas Spirit! I was a little bit of a scrooge this year. I didn't want to set up any decorations for fear of what my alomost two year old would do to all of it. In the end, we did set up the tree and only 3 ornaments ended up broken!!
Kaleb got Superman pajamas on Christmas Eve and looked pretty awesome in them. Santa brought a lot of good presents to our house this year...Kaleb got a kid-size trampoline (8 feet in diameter) which we put in one of the extra bedrooms and made it into a playroom for him. He also got new snow clothes, books, the Wiggles movie, a BYU chair, a sled, a magna doodle and more!!! Santa outdid himself which I am sure his wife was not thrilled about! We had a great Christmas though and can't wait until next year so that Kaleb will understand it all a little bit more.

No comments: