
Kaleb is such a good boy when it comes to going to bed at night. I just tell him that it is time to go na night and he tells me, "Otay." But on the way to his bed he says na night to everything that he loves. It usually goes something like this..."Na night daddy, yuv oo (Love you). na night foys (toys), na night jumpa (referring to his trampoline), na night foon (spoons), na night widdles (referring to The Wiggles movie), na night Desus (Jesus)." And then I lay him down in his bed and he says to me, "Yuv oo, Earin."
If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get him to stop calling me Erin and start calling me mom I am all ears. He calls me mom about 30% of the time but it would be nice if we could bump that to at least 70% of the time. My only consolation is that he has started to call Corey by is first name too so I feel a little better.


2 comments:
so funny erin, I love that caleb calls you by your first name.so cute! I'm sure it's just a phase though. My friend alyse and her sister always called their parents by their 1st name & it just stuck with them. I'm sure caleb just likes to be big like daddy and call you erin too. I love kids & the things they say. He sounds like he is going to be a funny boy. love the Na night stuff too.
The way he talks is so cute. My favorite is "Ba Bye Shannon!" He is talking a lot now. Love the pic. Haley has never been that easy to get to bed!
Post a Comment