this is corey and i just a couple months before we got married. june of 2002 i think is when this picture was taken.

How long have you and your significant other been together? It has been six and a half years…married for five of those years!
Who eats more? Hhmmmm, Corey probably eats more in volume, I definitely eat more often than him though. But if it were a competition to see who could eat more I might just win
Who said "I love you" first? Corey…followed by me
Who is taller? Corey is 6’1” and I am 5’5”
Who sings better? Um not Corey. He always says that growing up his mom wouldn’t let him sing in church cause it was that bad
Who is smarter? Of course I will say that I am smarter! But really I am smart in some areas and Corey is smart in other areas; together we are pretty much the smartest person in the world.
Who does the laundry? That would be me every Monday.
Who does the dishes? We both do!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Corey does.
Who pays the bills? I do that. Corey makes the money...and I spend it! :0)
Who mows the lawn? We fight over who gets to mow the lawn. I do it cause I like to (and cause it gives me some alone time) and Corey does it so that the neighbors don’t think he makes his poor wife do it all the time!
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time I do that, sometimes Corey does it…and sometimes Chili’s does it!
Who drives when you are together? We switch
Who is more stubborn? We could possibly be the two most stubborn people ever.
Whose parents do you see the most? Corey’s.
Who kissed who first? Corey kissed me first.
Who proposed? Corey did that.
Who is more sensitive? Hhmmmm. Another toss up. Probably me…although Corey is known to cry it out during sappy movies sometimes.
Who has more friends? I guess that would be me since my husband has decided to be anti-social during any hours that aren’t work hours.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 8 siblings (5 brothers, 3 sisters) compared to his 4 siblings (1 brother, 3 sisters).


2 comments:
Time goes fast I can not belive you guys have known each other for almost 7 years! Ilove you guys together, you both lucky!!1
Time flies! I can remember the day that you guys met and now you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment