so last night, i am getting all ready to pump (washing bottles, plugging everything into where it goes). kaleb is "helping" me get ready. i turn my back to wash a bottle and hear the pump start pumping. i just figure kaleb must have turned it on. so i say, "kaleb, turn the pump off til i am ready ok". his reply....."but i'n pumpin my picks mom." (translation...picks = pecks)
this one below is him wondering why nothing is coming out of his "picks"
it is at this point that my brother dave is wishing i wouldn't post about bodily functions and my sister malissa is thinking about calling and telling me that it is time to start pumping in private.
my answer to both of you is no


5 comments:
Erin you are HILARIOUS! I loved this post! One question though. How do you always have your camera handy to take the best pictures ever?!!
I LOVE IT!
yes - i love kaleb's inquiring mind ... he is so funny.
HA! Your little Caleb has got to be the cutest. I love it. :)
Love it!
Post a Comment