Saturday, March 01, 2008

happy weekend

what a good weekend!

on friday, it was warm enough for kaleb and i to ride scooters around the block. it took like 20 minutes to go such a short distance but he was so happy to be able to go outside that i didn't care. (click to enlarge this picture and see kaleb's cutest smile ever...which we rarely get pictures of him really smiling!)

and also, baby lyla is 5 weeks old today. she is getting so big and chubby (so fun to cuddle a chubby baby!) and changing so much. she smiled at me today for the first time, it was so cute! it seems like she has been here way longer than just 5 weeks.

i just can't get enough of these two kids!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I love the pics, Meghan did a good job, it helps that your kids are so dang cute!! I cant wait to see all of them.

kouklaville said...

boy-o-boy she looks like she is getting so so big!! She is SUPER cute and I just wish I could hold her!! YOU look fabulous as well!! You go GIRL:)