i have been super busy this weekend with "pageant stuff" (don't ask) and have been gone pretty much every night...and will be gone tonight. while talking to my hubby today about the kids i reminded him that the kids both need bathes tonight for church in the AM. the conversation went like this:
me: both of the kids need baths tonight.
corey: okay...wait...both of them?
me: yeah, both
corey: lyla too?
me: um...yeah...duh
corey: but...i don't know how to bath her
me: {pause} um {pause} what do you mean?
corey: well, you use that special tub and...well, i don't do that. i've never done it before...not even with kaleb.
me: {thinking to myself "WTF!! why don't i ever make him do that!} um...okay, i'll do it in the morning
corey: {sigh of relief} okay, thanks.
are all men this...silly? is my husband the only one that has never bathed a newborn? honestly!
men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HA HA HA!! Oh, my, gotta' love our men...Aaron does know how the bathe the kids, but I'd love to see him go to the grocery store with both kids. Silly is a great way of putting it....
I think I am going to send Seth over for you to train over the next four weeks! It is just beginning for me!
I know Erin its crazy. You think ok no one told me how to do it. Step up and clean 'em.
We are looking forward to Friday!
Sounds like my husband only its not a newborn its a 2 1/2 year old.
Classic. My husband first gave Carter a bath, um, last month. He would tell me the same thing, "I don't know how to do that!"
Post a Comment