first of all...dang you blogger! dang you for loading my pictures in the opposite direction in which i requested...whatever.
anyway, kaleb keeps asking us if it is christmas yet and we just kept telling him that it can't be christmas until we put our tree up. so after days of him begging to put up the tree, we acquiesced. up went the tree and the train...which has been "loved" to death and it has only been up for 4 days! our tree is looking haute! sorry, no picture of the full tree though as it is nicely decorated on the top and a scantily clad on the bottom two feet...only unbreakable, shiny snowflakes are down there to be chewed by baby.
kaleb doesn't quite understand that there are so many days left before christmas. so i decided we would make a chain so that we could rip off a link every day in hopes that would help him get the idea that christmas is still a long way off...


4 comments:
My pictures keep loading wrong too! It's so annoying! My sister showed me how to move them though so that they still blow up big if you click on them. I'll show you over Thanksgiving if you want. See you soon!
You have the cutest little family Erin!
ha! i bet that is so fun to watch him get all excited!
I am looking forward to christmas too. I eat all the time so Thanksgiving, just another day. I guess it is nice to have the ok to eat that much!
Post a Comment