Saturday, November 15, 2008

new do

i chopped a few inches off this week.  and i think i like it.  no more hair pulling from lyla...she can't reach it nearly as well.  yay for new the new hair do.
(not the cutest pic of me but the cutest one of lyla!!)

6 comments:

Erin G. said...

I love it!! It looks so good on you!

nancy said...

she is so dang cute. I love your hair!

ashley g. said...

Could you and your little girl get any cuter? I guess a sweet haircut would do it... love the new cut!

jenni kaufusi said...

love your new hair do

Alyssa Coberly said...

oh i love it love it love it!

kouklaville said...

I think BOTH of you look adoreable..didnt notice your hair cuz I thought it was about cutting Lylas hair:) You as always look great, and lyla with those little bottom teeth kills me...sooo adoreable