i found this picture of kaleb and realized that i still had the shirt he was wearing and the same bouncy chair from the pic. i decided to try and get a picture of grant that was similar so we could see if these two look alike. we have looked at some pictures lately where they look a lot alike but i feel like as grant gets older he is starting to look different; more like just himself.
similarities: they have the same hairline and eye color, similar noses and chin.
differences: grant's eyes are shaped different than kaleb's, their lips and mouth are different too.
i think they both just look like themselves. brothers, but just different. can you tell which is which? it's pretty easy to tell, but i do look at them everyday so...


3 comments:
W.O.W! That is soo cool!! I can tell G.rant is on the top and Kaleb is on bottom, but WOW they look a ton alike! GREAT photo!! fun to see same shirt, same bouncy!:)
I had to go back and forth between the pictures a few times before I realized that it wasn't the same kid!
Actually, I don't think they look alike at all. I think Kaleb looks like Corey & Grant looks more like you. You're Welcome!
Post a Comment