Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Behind the Refrigerator!!

I just finished painting my kitchen. I was dreading painting behind the refrigerator because I knew that it would be yucky back there. So this is the before and after pictures from behind the fridge. When we moved into this house two and a half years ago, we had a full set of magnetic letter that were on the fridge. As of last week we only had about three of the twenty-six letters left. Where did all the others go??
Oh yes!! All of those brights colors you see are the other letters that used to be on the fridge. They were all covered in dust and yuck so they went straight into the garbage and Kaleb cried about that for a while. He kept saying, "Wani doz abc's"...Translation: I want those ABC's. It was cute!
After a few minutes of hard work, vaccuming, scrubbing and mopping, it didn't look so bad back there. Here is the after shot:
QUESTION OF THE DAY??? How often do you all clean behind your fridge? Obviously I don't do it often enough!!

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

bahaha! i love kaleb's face ... and i love that he does that in time out - i would be dying on the floor with laughter

oh ya so now you have to post a picture of your kitchen all painted so that i can continue to be jealous of all my friends that have houses :)

and cleaning behind my fridge? um never and ewww nasty i dont think i could stomach it because who knows how long its been (apartment living is so great!)