Friday, March 30, 2007

Pez Please

Kaleb has been pretty sick today. I am hoping that the medicine kicks in this weekend and that he starts feeling better soon. Corey, being the best papa ever, keeps Kaleb in good supply of Pez, which Kaleb loves. But tonight not only were we out of pez, but the Nemo pez dispenser had gone missing, no doubt upstairs hiding somewhere in Kaleb's disaster of a toy room.

Since he is sick and is getting everything he wants today, off we went to Macey's to re-stock on Pez for the weekend. Kaleb chose a Diego the Saber Toothed Tiger dispenser and we threw about four refill packs into the cart (I will end up eating probably half of them....I love Pez!). Kaleb dug right in.

In this picture you can see the snot running down his face if you look hard enough. His little nose is so raw from being wiped probably 100 times today!

Kaleb is a Pez dispensing pro...

The Weekend Pez Supply!


I have my hopes that the Pez will make him feel a little better....I am trying not to think about what the Pez is really doing to his teeth.

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

oh he looks so dang cute in those pictures ... i love that top