Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pedicures

My sisters and I try to find any excuse we can to go and get pedicures together...weddings, babies being born, birthdays; really any occasion will do! We all go to this fun place called Bonny Nails (because they have 4 pedicure chairs and we get done faster that if we could only go 2 at a time!) and we have such a good time sitting there for a couple hours laughing together. Here is the outcome of my latest pedicure:


Love the flowers!!!


I love getting pedicures and having my feet look clean and neat, but seriously, I have some ugly looking feet. All bony and long -- my toes all fit together like puzzle pieces...these are some unattractive looking feet! But really whose feet are nice to look at?

CHALLENGE: For those three of you that read this blog, let's see pictures of your feet...we could have a "hooray-for-ugly-feet party"!!!

No comments: