Friday, March 23, 2007

Sew Fun!

I bought the rods for these curtains at Rod Works in Lehi. If you haven't been there, check it out! It is a fabulous store!

Loving the orange stained cabinets!

Obviously I need to hang something on these bare walls...oh well, at least the curtains look good!



Here are pictures of the curtains that I made for my house. I am posting this so that Alyssa will be completely impressed by my sewing abilities and continue on her quest to learn how to sew.

As you can tell, a couple of them are the same, just in different rooms and the other is just a little scrunch thing over my dirty kitchen sink. I do have to admit thought that my mom helped me...but if I had to do it again now I feel like I could do it without help.

I love to sew...but I don't have my own sewing machine. I wish that I did though, someday maybe Corey will buy me a sewing machine (hint, hint!)

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

i love it i love it i love it - your kitchen looks so incredibly fabulous ... love it so much and ya im totally inspired to sew! now i just need a house to sew something for