Thursday, May 10, 2007

Get Ready to be JealouS!


This is a picture of the boat I will be boarding on Saturday to cruise around the Hawai'ian Islands. No need to be jealous though....I will take pictures to share so that everyone can get a feeling of how awesome the trip was.

Corey and I are headed for Oahu on Saturday and then we spend a week going from island to island. And we are going alone!! We have been trying to decide what we should do on each island and we are having a hard time realizing that we get to do whatever WE want! We don't have to figure Kaleb into it...it is kind of weird and just a little sad that he isn't coming with us. One full week of Corey and Erin time, I can't wait!!

Hawaii here we come!

2 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

um yes i am trying to brain to you my jealousy "wa wa wa wa" is it working? hmmm darn computers!! im so jealous ... personally maui is my favorite island - and you guys go into lahaina i think (im pretty sure that is where the cruise boats come in) anyhow lahaina is fun but if you can get to other other side of the island its fun too ... and in kaui if you can find this little place called puka dogs its got to be the best hot dog you have ever eaten ... its on the way to poipu beach which is really fun too!! have fun

leksa said...

i am very Jealous!!!