MONDAY

Tuesday was about the same. I was doing some cleaning and took my eyes off of him for just a few minutes and this was the result:
TUESDAY

And today, nothing new. We have two computers right next to one another and I'm using one to check my email and such and the other is playing Barney's music...his favorite thing. I look over at him and he is dancing to the music. I swear I looked over maybe 45 seconds later and...
WEDNESDAY

In order to keep him awake I have to have something incredible for us to do every second of the day...and nothing that involves riding in the car. That always puts him to sleep. It looks like I am just going to have to live with him staying up until 10 pm! As a side note, isn't he cute when he falls asleep like that!


2 comments:
Way funny! He can and always has been able to sleep anywhere!
okay i freaking love this pictures ... you should totally make them into a little sleeping book or something they totally crack me up ... especially the one with the trains
Post a Comment