First a little background on these books...I teach the Mia Maids in church and one day they were all talking about this book that everyone is reading called Twilight...I like to read so I asked what it is about. The answer they gave me...Vampires! (this is the point where i chuckled a little to myself and then stopped listening to their conversation about how hot they thought this vampire in the book was!) So I walked over to talk to some of the other adults and it just happened that they were talking about the same thing, vampires. A mother in my ward wanted to read the book that all of her children were raving about and she loved it, even she thought this vampire had to be hot if he were real.

So while waiting in the airport to board our plane to Hawaii I thought I would try and find a book to read and remembered the title Twilight. I found and purchased the book on Saturday...on Monday, after having read the entire 600 page book, I was telling Corey about how hot this vampire was and how I sort of wanted to be a vampire. He thought I was crazy but went along with me while we searched through two book stores in Maui to find book #2, New Moon. Luckily we found it. On Wednesday and another 500 pages later, I was done with New Moon.

So, if you are looking for a good book, easy to read, about vampires...this one is your winner. Give it a try, you may find yourself wanting to be a vampire as well!!


3 comments:
so crazy ... i read this book this winter and it really is so good - but i cant find the sequel anywhere ... super fun and really easy read - and ya the vampire would be totally hot if he were alive (hehe) its like a dirty romance novel for married mormon ladies (aka not dirty at all!)
Just wanted to let you know that Burke says hi! Thanks for your comment, your little boy is adorable!
Thanks for the suggestions, my pick for book club is coming up! You might have saved me!
Post a Comment