This is me with a crazy dude at the Polynesian Cultural Center...on the tour bus on the way to PCC the guide says, "I hope no one needs a caffeine fix cause this place is run by Mormons and they don't even serve caffeinated beverages." Corey and I just laughed while the rest of the bus moaned about it!
This is Corey while we were on the zip line...you can't tell but he is just hanging there 60 feet above ground.
This is me crossing one of the crazy bridges we had to cross. It was much harder to cross than it looks in the picture.
Hawaii has the best flowers...we took probably a hundred pictures of just flowers.
Corey walking through a lava tube, it was way cool!
Us standing on the lava that flowed out into the ocean in 2003.
Me standing on the deck of our windy cruise ship with Honolulu in the background.
Corey and the steam vents on the volcano on Big Island...there really is steam coming out of the mountain since this is an active volcano.

Corey and I kayaked up this river and then hiked to a waterfall...it was awesome!

All in all we had a great trip. It was good to get away for a few days and then to come home at least a little bit refreshed!


2 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I love Hawaii!! We need to get togeter with our husbands and go out!!
oh so fun ... i want to go on another cruise right this second!! hehe
Post a Comment