Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kaleb Prays

My favorite thing lately is at night when we put Kaleb in bed we say prayers together. He will do it by himself sometimes and it is the best thing ever. I try not to laugh because he is so funny!! His prayer last night went like this....I will write it in Kaleb talk so you will have to decipher it yourself!!

"Hemmy Fader, sanksee, fo dis day, fo pahfits, fa-lo-mee, thomas the frain, bless me, slee' good, be safe, bless daddy and mommy and kaleb...and avery and mikah and miss and fravis...and thomas the frain. name of, jesus fist, amen."

It was so cute, and it shows just how obsessed with Thomas the Train he is. I love being able to pray with him at night. It makes me feel like we have taught him at least one thing right!

2 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

I love every story about kaleb! the prayer is sooo cute. I can't believe he can already say his own prayer. & the potty training sounds a bit stressful. I am not looking forward to that stage. but on the other hand after it's done, No more DIRTY diapers. that's nice! by the way I also loved the post about my friend Kaleb. you are such a good mommy erin. it just pulled on my heart strings.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Little kid prayers are the best!
Love the Potty story...welcome to the world of Potty training!!