Monday, July 23, 2007

Kids say Funny things!

Sorry no pictures lately...This post is inspired by my sister-in-law named Erin (she did one like this too). I have decided that I need to start writing down all the funny things that come out of Kaleb's mouth. He is the best entertainment ever!!

Lately when Kaleb is eating I make him take two more bites at the end cause he sometimes doesn't eat very much. He cries but totally takes the two bites!! Kaleb is just finishing his lunch today and I went in and said to him, "are you all done with your lunch?" He replies, "Yes but I needa take twooo mo' bites." I laugh, he takes two more bites and hands me his plate.

Yesterday in church Kaleb was a little excited (which means loud). I had to go up and sing with the Young Women so Corey had to be in charge of him. I walk up to sing and when the music starts I hear a noise. Of course it is Kaleb standing on Corey's lap yelling, "hi ma, you gonna sing". He waved at me with both arms over his head throughout the whole song. When I finally sat back down he says at the top of his lungs, "let's go home." After a few more excited minutes, Corey decides to take him out. He stands up with Kaleb in arms and Kaleb yells, "bye bye erybody." Those sitting around us proceeds to laugh.

Like I said, constant entertainment from this kid.

No comments: