Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summer Wednesdays...numero dos

We went to Bridal Veil Falls this Wednesday and had a blast. My mom bought cameras for all the kids and they took pictures up there. I also brought my camera and took 396 pictures of these kids and I just have to say...

I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECES AND NEPHEWS EVER!!! and I am about to prove it to you.

Avery.

Hunter.

Katie.

Jessie.

Peyton.

Ty.

Baby Addie.

Tessa.

Andrew.

Mikah and her daddy, Travis.

Joie.

Tanner.


...I have to note that this is missing pictures of 4 of my other cute nephews (shout out to Cody, Oliver, Simon and Calvin!!) and my Kaleb...but he doesn't count as my nephew so...

We had such a blast up there and the kids were so cute! I love Summer Wednesdays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Erin...Thanks for spending the day with camera to eye!

leksa said...

they are super cute!

Alyssa Coberly said...

so so cute