Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged!

Well Vanessa tagged me for this fun little thing so get ready...

4 Jobs I've had:
Escrow Assistant - Title West
Aerobic Dance Teacher - BYU (back when I used to exercise!!)
Sears - Office Secretary
and (drumroll please) Associate Extraordinaire - Blockbuster Video

4 Movies I love:
Pride and Predjudice (any version)
The Notebook
Lord of the Rings Movies
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4 Places I've Lived:
Orem
Mapleton
Um...Orem again (that counts right)
Provo
(exciting right?)

4 TV Shows I Love:
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
Frasier reruns
24

4 Things that make me happy:
Kaleb's big toothy smile
Not having to cook dinner
Car rides with Corey
Naptime for me

4 Books I've Loved:
Twilight Series (aahhhhhh, Vampires)
Harry Potter
The Scarlett Pimpernel
Pride and Predjudice (Really anything Jane Austin!)

4 Foods I love:
Mashed Potatoes
Raspberry Sherbet
Nutter Butter Cookies
All Breakfast Foods

4 Vactions I've loved:
Hawaiian Cruise
Boston, Mass.
New York City
Mazatlan, Mexico

I'd Rather Be...
Reading a good book
Taking a nap
On a cruise eating my heart out!

And now...
4 People I want to tag:
Malissa Hunter
Shannon Salmon
Erin Gappmayer (my sister-in-law for those of you who are wondering)
Emily Rowley

1 comment:

Vanessa Jane said...

I would have to say yes to not having to make dinner makes me happy!