Thursday, August 16, 2007

Swimming

This summer I have loved taking Kaleb to the pool. He loves the water and is so cute. We go to the Veteran's Pool in Provo and they have this awesome kids area. He will finally go down the kid slides by himself. I am going to be sad (and a little bored) when the pool closes next week.

Here is Kaleb's cute friend Haley! They have fun in the water together...Haley is braver than Kaleb though, she will put her face under the water. It is a crack up to see her hold a big breath of air and put her face in the water for all of 1 second.

The only way to get Kaleb out of the pool when it is time to go is to offer him snacks. Then I attempt to get him dry and dressed before he realizes what is happening. This is always a struggle, he would stay at the pool all day if I would let him.

No comments: