My awesome sister gave me a copy of her ward cook book and I have found some of the best recipes in there. As per my sister's recommendation I made this yummy chicken today for dinner and wanted to share the recipe. It was so easy to make and both Corey and I loved it. It only takes 5-10 minutes to prepare it and then you just stick it in the oven. I wish I had a picture cause it looked as good as it tasted!!
Baked Italian Chicken
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken (breasts or tenders)
½ cup Italian bread crumbs
½ cup Parmesan cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
¼ cup butter
Combine cheese and bread crumbs into a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Dip the chicken into the eggs and then into the cheese/bread crumb mixture. Coat the chicken evenly on both sides and place into a greased baking dish. Drizzle the chicken with the dressing and place slices of butter on each piece of chicken. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
Happy chicken everyone! Try it, you'll like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
okay totally trying that recipe tonight! thanks ...
Post a Comment