Thursday, August 16, 2007
Shoes
Watching the Today show this morning, they were showing all of the hip, new, way-too-expensive-for-any-rational-person SHOES for fall. They were all quite fabulous: colorful, metallic, all stuff I could never pull off. The last pair of shoes to come out was a pair of leopard skin, knee-high boots...I don't really love them so I don't pay attention. The TV is focusing on just the woman's feet who is modeling the shoes. I go back to making my bed and Kaleb runs in, sees the TV and says to me, "Look ma, its a giraffe!" I laughed pretty hard...it totally did look like a giraffe; another reason I wouldn't ever wear those shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i love shoes and even i dont think i would want to wear giraffe shoes! that is so cute that he said that ...
Post a Comment