For those of you who get to potty train your wee one any time soon...I have only one bit of advice for you...patience. Remind yourself to be patient, pray for patience, do whatever it takes to remain patient. On Tuesday, day 2 of pure hell, I called Corey at 4:30 pm and told him to come home before I jumped out the window. On Wednesday I decided to just be patient and it made all the difference.
So, our week went like this:
We put on underpants and basically sat in the room next to the bathroom all day.
No more pictures from Monday or Tuesday since I was losing my mind those days...but Wednesday came and Kaleb started to win prizes...like this Thomas the Train football.
Me, being the good mama that I am, even let him unwind a whole roll of floss and string it through the house if he would do his business on the potty.
More potty "pwizes". He even thought at first that if he peed in his pants that he "needy a pwize".
Nice daddy even set up the big Christmas train (kaleb spotted it in the basement and wouldn't give up til Corey got it out for him) for the potty going boy.
And now it is a new week, Kaleb tells mommy when he needs to go potty, we have very few accidents, AND we can put pants on the boy and leave the house since he loves to pee in public restrooms....this is now one happy mama!!!!
(note: a BIG gracias to the hubby for not including the mass growing on my belly in this picture!)
ALSO: as you can tell, going without pants was a must for Kaleb the entire week...now he doesn't want to wear them when we go out. hehe


No comments:
Post a Comment