Silence.
It is usually not a good thing when Kaleb is being very quiet. It means he is either being naughty or pooping in his diaper somewhere.
So I go looking for him and this is what I found:
So, basically my child learned 3 new things today:
1. Just plain old sugar is mighty delicious! (in his words, "this is supa' delish, ma")
2. If you stick a wet, slobbery hand into a big bucket of sugar, it makes for one yummy hand!
3. Finally, Kaleb learned to think, "When I do something I shouldn't, mommy takes my picture." I had to stop him twice more that day from getting in the sugar. The second time he said to me, "take a picture, ma"!


1 comment:
Erin, your blog is super cute! Your little Kaleb sounds like my Jack. Quiet usually means trouble. Thank goodness they are so cute, eh?
PS This is Corey's friend, Mindy, by the way!
Post a Comment