Thursday, March 05, 2009

a gushy post

have you ever jumped onto a friend's blog (doesn't have to be a friend. random stranger's blogs are perfectly acceptable as well.) to catch up on what is going on if their life only to stumble upon a post all about how great and fabulous and wonderful their husband is.  they go on and on about the man until you finally have had enough and decide to click away and you seriously consider vomiting.

well...i obviously find gushy-mushy "husband posts" a little annoying.  and if you are like me in this aspect i strongly suggest you click away...right now. CLICK. AWAY.  because i am about to get all gushy...


i loooovve my husband.  and {99.9% of the time} i think him a pretty fabulous guy.  he may not hear this from me as often as he should because i am not the most romantical  person, but i do hope he knows just how great i think he is and how much he is loved and appreciated.  so honey, if you ever read this: i love, love you forever...still.


that, folks, is about as gushy as i get.  sad. but true.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh no, Erin! Next thing we know you'll be posting the 101 Reasons why You Love Your Hubby! :) J/K a little shout out every once in a while is totally cool. I do agree with you, though.

Have you ever read the blog seriouslysoblessed? You should. It is a total spoof of mormon blogs...and so right on. Always a good laugh.

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL-Erin you are funny. Its good we have something like a blog to actually say out loud how much we love our husbands...(I like you, don't say it out loud enough). I don't know about you, but I'm not even sure if Drew ever reads anything I even post...hey but at least I said it out loud to the world right?

Alyssa Coberly said...

hehe - - i think they need to hear it more than we think they do!

and yes I love my hubby 99.9% of the time and the rest of the time i just fake it (ha!)