Monday, March 16, 2009

little piggies

my kids are probably the wiggliest kids i know.  the people that sat behind us in church yesterday can attest.  because my little bean is so wiggly, her hair is usually just a little old-man-comb-over with a bow to hold back her bangs.  she is also growing quite the mullet.  hawt, i know.  today her mullet was looking especially mullet-ish so i mustered up some patience and decided to try some piggies on my little wiggler.

after about ten minutes (plus various toys, toothbrushes, and water squirters to keep her occupied) i have them in.  they are lopsided.  i don't care.  lopsided or not, she still just looks so cute. yay for little piggies!


finally. a hair do that hides her mullet.  don't be surprised if you see her hair like this every day.

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Why is it cute little girls grow mullets?? Leila had one from the first day she was born, til it was finally long enough for me to get it cut...Thank goodness for piggies.

Seth Ollerton said...

I would love if my kid had hair, but for now a matching headband is as good as it gets!

Book Look Column Author said...

so if Alyssa had a child she could do cute piggies to hide a mullet... not why I am commenting. I need info from you on Miss S/M for a newspaper story. I sent you an email yesterday and this is a public plea to email me back!

nancy said...

I love her little hair so cute!