about 3 weeks ago i had some maternity photos taken of me. today i took little grant in to get some sweet newborn shots done of him (which he was sooo good for...only after pooping on me. twice.) and i finally got to see my maternity photos. can i just tell you how much i love THIS photographer!! i was 36 weeks preggo when these were done....i felt like a flipping cow...and somehow, michele managed to make me look like some sweet pregnant lady. i am in love with the shots she got and that is really something since i usually don't love photos of myself. especially my preggo self. i just wanted to share a couple photos she took:
a few weeks ago i looked like this:

and this:

(did i just share a bare bellied photo of myself on my own blog! so not usually something i would do. so enjoy!)
and now, post pregnancy, i look like some awesome marsupial. except my belly pouch renders itself completely useless (no baby carrying for this kanga). it just hangs there waiting for my abdominal muscles to come out of hibernation and for my belly skin to regain some elasticity.
sigh.


10 comments:
You are BEAUTIFUL!
holy hot mama! i love that top one ...
not only did you share it on your blog but youre famous on her website :0) she does take some BEAUTIFUL shots
you are so cute and fabulous erin!! I love these shots and your hilarious commentary about the post prego pouch! made me giggle.
Sexy mama! They are actually both awesome pictures, you seriously look like you just have a basketball in your dress. I LOVE the bare belly shot. Its a cool picture.
You look so beautiful! Congratulations on becoming a mama to three! Baby Grant is precious.
Erin freak you look so dang hot!!!!! I wish I looked that good now not just at 36 weeks!!
AHHH- MAZING!! OMGOSH!! Erin, you look amazing!! Yea!! I am soo happy you did these..LOVE UM!!!
hey I checked out her site, and you are there too!! SOO pretty! SUCH great shots!
*squintz*
That wool looks like it would chafe.
Post a Comment