meeting big brother for the first time...
after the first bath...
cuddling with kaleb and tired mama...
the whole family, 2nd edition (or addition if you will)...
wide eyed for mom...
we are all doing really well and adjusting to this new little life in our home. everytime someone else holds lyla, kaleb has a tiny meltdown and tells the person, "give her to me, she's not your sister!" needless to say he loves her a lot. she has changed so much in the past few days...once again...more pictures to come!


2 comments:
Look at that thick blonde/red hair! What a doll! Congrats!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am seriously dying right now, most beautiful, cutest little thing! I think heavenly father must of spent a little more time on that little angel. I seriously cant get enough of her. Erin, I want to hold her. I am so mad I am up here in logan!
Post a Comment