Saturday, January 19, 2008

the BIG reveal

so i have as much done in baby#2's room as i am going to have done for a while. as promised, here are the pictures of the finished product:

the crib, complete with paper lanterns instead of fancy mobile--->

the changing area--->

dresser and fancy hanger space--->

up close and personal with the fancy hanger space--->

check out the lanterns that i purchased from Pearl River Lanterns, they are super cheap and come in every shape, size and color--->

and this is kaleb's, "i'm sorry for climbing into the crib and jumping on the matress" face--->

aanndd....i'm spent people. totally exhausted from putting this baby's room together. i still feel like it looks a little bare but this is as good as it gets....well, maybe. depending on what my doc says on tuesday i may whip up a quick curtain to go over the window and this room most definitely needs a plant of some sort on the dresser...but that is ALL!

baby tickle, feel free to grace us with your presence any time now . . .

8 comments:

Colby and Malea said...

I love your nursery! The colors are darling. Love the custom painted crib..the whole room is so cute. I am so excited for you..

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

that turned out way cute. I am impressed. Let us know when the baby is here. Haley is excited!!

Robin said...

That all turned out sooo cute! I especially love the circle thingys in the wall. And Kaleb's "I'm sorry" face is so dang cute!

Vanessa Jane said...

you do realize that this is straight from a magazine! great job erin! When we ever purchase a house maybe you will have to do the decor. for me.

Erin G. said...

This looks awesome! I'm almost inspired enough to do my own bedding...almost.

Unknown said...

okay for real - LOVING THAT - baby will just love being her crib so much that she wont even cry at night (hehe)

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Ok!! I've never seem such a cute nursery and I love mine but oh my

nancy said...

Oh my hell Erin you have more then out done yourself that is so dang cute. I lov it!!! I cant wait to see it in person with a cute little lady laying in there. I love, love, love it.